Lighter-weight shorter-reach women's version of the great-value Specialized Allez Sport.
Dolce: adj, gently and sweetly. The frame tubes are thin walled, therefore lighter weight and more compliant. The shorter top tube means youre not overstretched. Specializeds debut womens road bike sets a new standard - gentle and sweet, yes, but also very fast.
- Proportionally designed smooth-welded double butted A1 aluminium frame specially created by Specialized Designs For Women department.
- Specialized Carbon-2 bonded carbon fork - carbon is not only light weight, it helps absorb shock when the roads are less than silken.
- Shimano Sora/Tiagra 24-speed transmission.
- Specialized triple chainset with hill-taming 30t inner chainring.
- Proportionally designed women's handlebars with Bar Phat thin gel handlebar pads on Specialized women's 3D-forged 'flip flop' forged alloy stem.
- Specialized Body Geometry women's saddle.
- Alex DP-21 rims with machined sidewall for improved braking.
- Specialized 700 x 23c All Condition Sport Tyres with seriously puncture resistant Flak Jackets.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium fully double butted compact-geometry frame.
Alex DA-16 double-wall rims.
|Alloy QR hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Multi Condition Sport 700x23 with serious Flak Jacket puncture resistance.|
Shimano Sora STI Dual Control 24-spd shifters.
Shimano Tiagra rear / Sora front gears.
|Specialized Comp 30/42/52 chainset on Shimano sealed bottom bracket.|
|Shimano 12-25 cassette.|
|Alloy-caged pedal with toeclips and straps.|
Forged dual-pivot brakes.
Specialized Women's Comp alloy racing bars on 3D forged alloy Astem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Comp women's saddle on 3D forged 6061 aluminium micro-adjust seatpost.|
44, 48, 51cm.