- Ergonomic frame design is comfortable & stable. A shorter top tube and taller head tube result in upright riding position to maximize comfort . Relaxed frame geometry and low centre of gravity provide stability.
- ComfortPlush seat integrates a mattress-type construction to increase comfort and reduce unpleasant side-effects.
- Suspension seat post absorbs shock in the bike's rear end (and the rider's).
- Adjustable handlebar stem provides customizable comfort - set the bars at the height that's right for you.
- Specialized Infinity 700 x 38c tires, with Kevlar bead and Flak Jacket puncture protection, roll smoothly on the road and absorb road vibration.' The Crossroad's philosophy in Specialized's own words.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Ergo Street - A1 Premium Aluminum.
SunTour CR880, 40mm travel , preload adjusters.
Alex Z1000 alloy rims.
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Infinity 700 x 38c tires, with Kevlar bead and Flak Jacket.|
Shimano EZ Fire 24-speed shifters.
Shimano Acera rear / C102 rear gears.
Specialized chainset with 28/38/48t rings.
|Shimano 11-34 cassette.|
|Platform pedals - toeclip compatible.|
Specialized V-brakes with alloy levers.
Specialized alloy handlebars. 30-mm rise.
|Adjustable-rise alloy stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Milano Comfort Max on alloy suspension seatpost.|
S (13.5), M (16), L (18.5), XL (21.5")