Redesigned for 2003, the Crossroads nice clean lines mirror the smooth ride youll enjoy on this suspension fork-and-seatpin-equipped A1 aluminium frame.
The Crossroad's philosophy in Specialized's own words.
The Crossroads is an upright and ultra-comfortable bike that is quick and sturdy enough to escort you safely through that obstacle course they call Life. After years of testing and refining, weve pushed the Crossroads to the point of ergonomic perfection. Case in point, our comfort-oriented anatomic framewhich has a shorter top tube and taller front-end for greater stability and maximum comfort. Weve also added a plush suspension fork and Future Shock suspension seatpost to filter out the unavoidable pothole or bump. As if that wasnt enough, we top each Crossroads off with our mattress-like ComfortPlush saddles and medically proven Body Geometry grips.
- Ergonomic frame design is comfortable & stable. A shorter top tube and taller head tube result in upright riding position to maximize comfort . Relaxed frame geometry and low centre of gravity provide stability.
- ComfortPlush seat integrates a mattress-type construction to increase comfort and reduce unpleasant side-effects.
- Suspension seat post absorbs shock in the bike's rear end (and the rider's).
- Adjustable handlebar stem provides customizable comfort - set the bars at the height that's right for you.
- Specialized Infinity 700 x 38c tires, with Kevlar bead and Flak Jacket puncture protection, roll smoothly on the road and absorb road vibration.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized Ergo Street - A1 Premium Aluminum.
SunTour CR880, 40mm travel , preload adjusters.
Alex DH19 double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Shimano rear hub.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Infinity 700 x 38c tires, with Kevlar bead and Flak Jacket.|
Shimano Alivio Rapidfire 24-speed shifters.
Shimano Deore/Alivio gears.
Specialized chainset with 28/38/48t rings.
|Shimano 11-32 cassette.|
|Platform pedals - toeclip compatible.|
Specialized V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Specialized alloy handlebars. 30-mm rise.
|Adjustable-rise alloy stem.|
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Milano Comfort Plus on alloy suspension seatpost.|
S (13.5), M (16), L (18.5), XL (21.5")