The Sport enjoys the following upgrades over the regular Allez:
- Specialized FACT 2 forks with high-modulus carbon blades. FACT means Functionally Advanced Composite Technology. The composite fibres are pre-impregnated with resin then layered for optimal performance.
- Carbon seatpost continues the lightweight comfort theme.
- Shimano Tiagra shifters, chainset and brakes guarantee superior performance over the long haul.
- 31.8mm-centre handlebars are a little lighter and a little stiffer than standard 26mm-centre bars.
- Eyeletted rims with DT Swiss spokes are going to be that bit stronger too.
Write Your Own Review
Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium fully double butted compact-geometry frame.
Alex AT400 eyeletted machined rims.
|Alloy QR hubs.|
|DT stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Specialized Mondo Sport 700x23 with serious Flak Jacket puncture resistance.|
Shimano Tiagra STI Dual Control 27-spd shifters.
Shimano 105 rear / Tiagra front gears.
|Shimano Tiagra 39/53 chainset.|
|Shimano 12-25 cassette.|
Shimano Tiagra dual-pivot brakes.
Specialized Pro alloy racing bars - 31.8mm centre - on 3D forged alloy Astem.
|Saddle:||Specialized Body Geometry Comp saddle on Specialized carbon fibre micro-adjust seatpost.|
50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60 or 62cm.