Specialized Align Helmet
The Specialized Align is one of the best buys in trail-style lids - i.e. it's a helmet with more rear coverage than an XC / road-oriented lid. The fact that it sits lower down the back of the head also makes for a helmet that fits more securely than one that's perched higher.
- Made for mountain biking, great for any riding.
- Specialized's HeadSet SX micro-adjustable speed-dial makes it especially easy to tighten or loosen this helmet's rear retention fit belt.
- Comfortable wide straps with reflective webbing enhance comfort and safety.
- In-moulded shell - the outer microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together (not taped) to create a tougher lid - enhances the helmet's integrity and longevity.
- Easy to use U-Turn strap adjusters.
- Supplied with clip-on visor.
- 338g based upon weighing one of these helmets at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2012.
- Unisize 54-62cm.
- If that size is too small, try the Specialized Max.
- The Specialized Align Helmet boast the 4th Dimension Cooling System commonly found on more expensive Specialized helmets.
- 4th Dimension is so called because it has 4 elements:
- The Mega Mouthport allows air to enter the helmet and cool the forehead.
- In-Line Vents (one behind the other) encourage air to flow over the head.
- - via Deep Internal Channeling -
- - then out through the Rear Exhaust Ports.
'If certified protection at a great value isn’t reason enough, this feature-rich design also includes the HeadSet SX dial fit system for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.'
Customer Reviews (4)
- Specialized Align Helmet ReviewReview by Rivs
- Specialized Align Helmet ReviewReview by Francisco
- Specialized Align Helmet ReviewReview by lanccs-lad
- Specialized Align Helmet ReviewReview by Lancs-Lad