Stylish, comfortable and equipped to go at some Velocity.
Upgrades from Ridgeback Comet
- Chromoly fork for lower weight and better feel.
- The cassette freehub is a stronger design than a conventional threaded rear hub. Freehub axles practically never break, so this upgrade is well worth considering if you carry heavier loads
- 24-speed gears with
- Shimano EZ Fire shifters, Acera rear gear, C-Series chainset & HG
- (Hyperglide) chain for slicker gear shifting.
- Maintenance-free cartridge-sealed bottom bracket.
- Ozone Ergo saddle on suspension seatpin - never again will you call cycling, a pain in the ass.
- Also available in a front suspension version with an RST fork for £30 extra - £329.95.
Write Your Own Review
7005-series aluminium frame.
Alex X101 alloy 36-hole rims.
|Formula solid spindle (not quick release) alloy hubs.|
|Tyres:||City Slick 700 x 38.|
Shimano EZ Fire 24-speed shifters.
Shimano Acera rear/T301 front MegaRange gears.
Shimano C203 chainset 28/38/48 with chainguard.
|Shimano 11-34 MegaRange freewheel.|
|Shimano HG50 chain.|
|Nylon Street pedals.|
Alloy V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Satin-finish riser bars.
|Satin-finish hi-tensile steel stem.|
|Weight:||28.5lbs / 13kg.|
|Saddle:||Ozone Ergo 1 saddle on alloy suspension seatpin.|
XS (15), S (17), M (19), L (21), XL (23).