Built with Reynolds 725 - the famous tube-makers best quality, heat-treated seamless CrMo steel - and Shimano XT/Deore/Tiagra/SPD equipped, this is Ridgebacks stunning touring bike debut.
- Quality thin-walled steel tubing. It's inherently lively light-sprung feel means steel remains the material of choice for many cycling connoisseurs despite the competing claims of aluminium, titanium and carbon fibre.
- Puncture-resistant Maxxis tyres on stout wheels (Deore hubs).
- New Shimano 105-quality cantilever brakes optimised for road bikes.
- Tektro RX2 bar-top levers augment the standard Shimano brake levers. Unlike 1970s-style 'safety levers', these new bar-top levers offer full braking power when you're riding along in the comfy, cruisin', bar-top position.
- Fully equipped with real Jim Blackburn EX rear rack, Low Rider front rack, 3 Blackburn bottle cages.
- There's even a Blackburn frame pump neatly mounted by the left hand seatstay.
Write Your Own Review
Reynolds 725 steel.
Triple butted chromoly.
Alex DH-19 36-hole rims with CNC sidewalls.
|DT stainless steel spokes.|
|Shimano Deore quick release alloy hubs.|
Maxxis Overdrive Kevlar 700 x 35c .
Shimano Tiagra 27-speed shifters.
Shimano XT rear/Deore front gears.
Shimano Deore chainset 26/36/48.
|Shimano 11-32 cassette.|
|Shimano HG73 chain.|
|Shimano M324 SPD pedals.|
Alloy A550 cantilever brakes with Shimano Tiagra levers and Tektro RX-2 bar top levers.
Aluminium Ergo Tour bars.
|Alloy Ahead adjustable stem.|
|Black cork tape.|
|Weight:||31lb / 14kg.|
|Saddle:||Ozone Ergo 2 saddle on 2014 aluminium 27.2 seatpin.|
|Extras:||Full mudguards, Blackburn rear rack, Blackfront low rider rack, 3 x Blackburn bottle cages, Blackburn pump|