Upgrades from Ridgeback Adventure K4
- Continuing the comfort theme, the K4 gets an RST suspension fork. Bumps what bumps?
- Better wheels built with stainless steel spokes and a cassette freehub. With the axle perfectly balanced between the ball races, the freehub has virtually banished the risk of bent or broken rear axles.
- Suede comfort grips & saddle.
- More deluxe Shimano 24-speed transmission.
- Like all the Ridgeback Adventure-series bikes, the K5 comes with the most versatile wheel size in the western world - 26” ATB. This means that can customise the bike for a future change in your riding habits or terrain, simply by swapping the tyres for 26 x 1.5” slicks or 26 x 2” knobblies.
Write Your Own Review
7005 Series aluminium.
RST-ST-COM C1 suspension fork.
Alex X202 alloy rims brushed sidewalls.
|Formula alloy hubs double sealed|
|32 stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Multi Terrain 26 x 1.95”.|
Shimano EZ Fire 24-speed shifters.
Shimano M340 rear / C051 front gears.
Shimano 11-34 cassette.
|Shimano HG50 chain.|
|Shimano Nexave T303 chainset 28/38/48.|
|Cartridge sealed bottom bracket.|
Alloy V-brakes. Shimano levers.
6061 aluminium swept riser. Suede comfort grips.
|Stem:||Alloy multi position.|
|Saddle:||Ozone Suede saddle on alloy suspension 27.2mm seatpost.|
17", 18.5", 21".