Ridgeback Honey Girls
A perfect bike for girls around 3-4 years old.
A 14 inch-wheeled bike like this might be the perfect bike for a 3-4 year old girl who is a bit tall for 12" wheels but can't quite manage the big step up to a 16"-wheel bike.
Being a Ridgeback, the Honey stands up there with the best kids' bikes on the market.
- The frame is 6061 aluminium so it's strong and light, as are the alloy wheels and alloy V-brakes
- Short 102mm crankarms suit short legs.
- The 28t chainring matched with a 16t freewheel gives a nice low singlespeed gear that’s easy for beginners to pedal.
- The chain is totally enclosed to keep the rider clean and out of harm’s way.
- Fitted with removable stabilisers.
- Approximate age range: 3-6.
- See also the Ridgeback MX14boys' bike (which many girls get on fine with) which is is technically identical, apart from the colour.
Write Your Own Review
|Frame||6061 Heat treated Aluminium|
|Fork||Hi Ten Steel|
|Bottom Bracket||Cro Mo Axle|
|Tyres||Off Road 14 x 1.75"|
|Brake Levers||Composite with reach adjust|
|Grips||Soft PVC Mushroom|