Rides Around the Trossachs
6 easy-to-follow rides round the Trossachs
This great value map depicts 5 easy-to-follow rides round the Trossachs.
Each ride follows one of Scotland's most accessible, traffic free (or traffic lite) scenic routes: sometimes on NCN (National Cycle Network) paths, usually by woodland and/or waterways.
- Large scale 1:50,000 (approx 1 mile to the inch).
- Complete with tourist info such as pub, cafe, hostel and campsite locations.
- Supplied in waterproof sleeve.
- Published locally by Footprint, Stirling.
- This single-sheet, double-sided map measures 21 x12 cm folded, 59 x 42 cm opened.
- Published 2002.