Revolution Vision Cob LED Light Front
Our best buy in USB rechargeable COB (Chips On Board) LED bicycle front lights help ensure you get seen.
COB means Chips On Board. Instead of relying on a single or a few individual LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes), a COB light has a strip of mini LED chips to create a noticeably brighter light. COB LEDs burn cooler, making them even more reliable and longer lasting than standard LEDs.
- Up to 110 lumen output
- Micro USB rechargeable for economy and convenience.
- Supplied with USB cable.
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Laddered, robust rubber strap for instant tool-free fitting.
- Very easy to swap between bikes.
- 4 modes (110, 52 or 26 lumens, plus flashing mode).
- Run times 2 hours (110 lumen), 3 hours (52 lumen), 6 hours (26 lumen), 40 hours (flashing).
- Only 31g inc mounting strap.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Write Your Own Review
Also roughly what sort of range does it have in metres - visibility rather than ability to illuminate?