Revolution Vision 100 LED Light Front
Our petite USB-rechargeable single LED front light packs a very decent 100 lumen punch.
As well as getting you seen, 100 lumens is bright enough to light the road immediately in front of your wheel if you find yourself on unlit roads or paths.
- Micro USB rechargeable for economy and convenience.
- Supplied with USB cable.
- Charge time: 2.4 hours
- Laddered, robust rubber strap for instant tool-free fitting.
- Very easy to swap between bikes.
- 4 modes (100, 50 or 25 lumens, plus flashing mode).
- Run times 2.5 hours (100 lumen), 5 hours (50 lumen), 10 hours (25 lumen), 7 hours (flashing)
- Only 38g.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Exelent budget lightReview by Richard
- Why can't all bike lights be as good as this?Review by andrew
I routinely cycle an unlit towpath. Unlit no longer! This little light gives a powerful beam - enough to allow me confidence in peddling at a reasonable crack with prime vision of the path ahead.
It's built as a single unit - light and attachment all-in-one - so there's no fiddly brackets and handlebar mounts. And it removes easily enough, even when wearing gloves.
Happily too, it charges off a micro USB lead, and though there's one included, these things are ubiquitous for mobile phones, e-readers, and the like, so i'm never without a means of charging it.
A great light for winter. Thanks. (Posted on 09/11/2016)