While the Edinburgh Continental is a great do-anything road bike complete with mudguard eyes, the new Revolution Curve is a dedicated racing machine, perfect for entry-level racing, triathlon and fast fitness rides.
- Compact butted aluminium frame with no mudguard eyelets - stripped-down lightweight efficiency.
- 27-speed Shimano Tiagra gears and shifters - Shimano Dura-Ace-like technology - as typically specd on bikes costing at least £100 more.
- Shimano Tiagra chainset and sealed bottom bracket.
- Mavic aero rims on Shimano Sora hubs with cassette freehub - stronger and more reliable than threaded hubs.
- Alloy Aheadstem with Cane Creek semi-integrated headset - clean, modern and reliable.
Write Your Own Review
7005-Series butted compact aluminium.
TIG welded CrMo (no mudguard eyelets).
Mavic CXP21 alloy double wall rims.
|Shimano Sora QR hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Vittoria Roma 700 x 22.|
Shimano Tiagra 18-speed STI Dual Control shifters.
Shimano Tiagra gears.
Shimano Tiagra chainset 39/52t.
|Shimano 12-25 cassette.|
Tektro Dual Pivot Brakes with Shimano Tiagra levers.
ITM Europa anatomic bars. Black cork tape.
|Aheadstem with Cane Creek semi-integrated headset.|
|Saddle:||Selle Italia Octavia on alloy micro adjust seatpin.|
|Weight:||22lb / 10kg.|
S, M, L.