If the Revolution Country is our trusty workhorse tourer, the Cosmos is our lightweight thoroughbred.
Upgrades from Revolution Country
- Reynolds 631 TIG-welded air-hardened steel tubes are thinner-walled hence lighter weight and more responsive.
- Mavic A319 wheel rims are machined for better braking, plus they have wear indicator to alert you when it's time to renew the rim in years to come - before the problem becomes potentially catastrophic.
- Shimano Deore Hollowtech chainset - lighter weight.
Same as Revolution Country
- Compact geometry makes the frame laterally flex free - a desirable attribute in a touring bike built to carry loads.
- Reliable Shimano gears and hubs.
- Good wheels built on Shimano hubs for reliability.
- Grippy street tyres man enough for dodgy-surfaced footpaths.
- Tektro cantilever brakes made specially for tourers with drop bars (they actually work better with drop bar brake levers than most Shimano cantilevers).
- Full mudguards.
- Alloy luggage rack.
Write Your Own Review
Reynolds 631 TIG-welded air-hardened steel. Mudguard eyelets.
TIG welded CrMo with mudguard and Low Rider eyelets.
Mavic A319 alloy rims.
|Shimano C201 rear QR hub.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||Impac Speedpower 700 x 37.|
Shimano Sora 24-speed STI Dual Control shifters.
Shimano Acera rear / 220 front gears.
Shimano Deore chainset 26/36/48t.
|Shimano 11-30 cassette.|
|Alloy pedals with toeclips.|
Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes with Shimano Sora levers.
ITM Europa anatomic bars. Black cork tape.
|Saddle:||Selle Italia FLX on alloy micro adjust seatpin.|
|Weight:||30lb / 13.6kg.|
52, 55, 58 cm.
Gloss Dark Green.