You have no items in your shopping basket.
Ortlieb Saddle Bag
Ortlieb Saddle Bag is an excellent seatpack for carrying the few essentials it's worth taking every ride on a mountain bike or road bike - inner tubes, tyre levers, energy bars and minitool. Coming in lime green, it's sure to get you seen.
- Its waterproof fabric and roll-top closure guarantees that the Ortlieb Saddle Bag really is waterproof, and will keep your cargo dry.
- Once rolled up, a simple click-fix buckle prevents the roll-up closure opening in an unplanned fashion.
- Superb fittings mean that once you've bolted the fixing bracket to your saddle rails (a one-off procedure) you can remove or fit an Ortlieb Saddle Bag in seconds.
- The Velcro strap that lashes it to the seatpost adds an extra level of security.
- Its Scotchlite triangular reflective is seriously effective as are the ORTLIEB reflective logos on either side.
- Weight: the medium 1.3 litre Ortlieb Saddle Bag is 257g.
- Approx dimensions are 14cm back to front x 9 cm wide, and it tapers from 7 to 12 cm tall.
- Weight: the large 2.7 litre Ortlieb Saddle Bag is 411g.
- Approx dimensions are 23cm back to front x 10cm wide, and it tapers from 7 to 16 cm tall.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great bag.Review by SueNorthWales
(Posted on 16/11/2016)
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!