Odlo Seamless Medium Sports Bra
Medium as in medium support, this seamless sports bra is made for moderate-impact activities, such as cycling. Watch the video.
- Its ribbed structure offers support.
- Breathable, fast-drying F-Dry fabric wicks moisture and excess heat away.
- Odlo's Effect fabric incorporates antibacterial silver in the weave for permanent odour protection.
- Thanks to its seamless construction, this sports bra will be extra comfortable and will stay perfectly in place.
- Partial mesh inserts improve ventilation and keep your skin feeling dry and comfortable.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees.
'This Medium seamless sports bra is the perfect bra for moderate-impact activities with a ribbed structure for extra support. The functional fibre ‘Effect by Odlo' uses antibacterial silver to banish the smell of sweat. Thanks to its seamless construction, this sports bra will stay perfectly in place, whatever you do. Breathable, fast-drying F-Dry fabric wicks moisture and excess heat away. Partial mesh inserts improve ventilation and keep your skin feeling dry and comfortable.'
Founded in Norway in 1946 by Odd Lofterod (hence the name) Odlo produced the world's first synthetic thermal undergarment in 1971.
In 1986, Odlo moved to Switzerland where, to this day, they produce their underwear in their own factory on their own special knitting machines.
Anti-bacterial silver in every technical base layer
Odlo pioneered the worlds first anti-bacterial silver impregnated fabric in 2002. Because the silver is integrated into the yarn, it retains its antibacterial properties throughout the long life of the garment, no matter how often you wash it.
Wherever possible, Odlo base layer garments are seamless with different knit patterns seamlessly integrated at different areas of the fabric to optimize ventilation and sweat transfer.
Odlo are registered with the Fair Wear Foundation (see www.fairwear.org) and Confidence in Textiles (see www.oeko-tex.com).