Probably the best value XC fork on the market
'Marzocchi's entry level MXC forks have been favourites for years thanks to a sublimely plush stroke in either coil or oil flavours and an unparalleled reputation for reliability. This year they get 105mm travel, a stiffer architectture and lighter weight for spot-on rebound damping, which makes it hard to think why you'd spend more.'
WhatMountainBike? magazine's 'Best Budget Upgrade Components' feature: September 2003.
- 105mm travel.
- Damping: Dual SSV.
- Adjustability: External preload & internal rebound.
- Spring: Air..
- Monolite Magnesium 1-piece cast lower legs and crown are assembled using Marzocchi's proven Cryofit assembly process which guarantees light weight without compromising the fork's strength and confidence-inspiring rigidity.
- 30mm alloy stanchions guarantee excellent tracking.
- Steel 1 1/8" steerer.
- Magnesium Monolite 1-piece arch & lower legs.
- Dropouts: standard.
- International standard disc mount.
- Colour: Black.
- Approximate Weight: 1,745g.