Liv Rev Women's Helmet
Combining integrated internal reinforcement with superb ventilation, the Liv Rev Womens Helmet is a proven professional-quality road bike lid for women.
- As worn by Team Liv-Plantur.
- Road bike styling - the Liv Rev's low profile and its lack of visor means this helmet won't obstruct your vision when you look ahead when riding low on the drops - as can happen if you wear a mountain bike lid.
- The Liv Rev helmet employs a more advanced construction process to ensure optimal integrity and protection.
- Five outer microshells combine with a single, continuous polycarbonate internal shell for maximum structural integrity, as described in detail on Liv's website.
- TransTextura Plus X-odour Pads pull sweat from the rider's head and transfers it through the AirFlow exhaust ports.
- TransTextura's anti-microbial properties helps prevent odours.
- The helmet's advanced Cinch-Plus anti-rock cradle is highly adjustable and it comes with a neater tension-adjustment dial.
- The 21 long, deep vents and the helmets internal channelling prevents overheating.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 245g.
- Available in three sizes so you're more likely to achieve a perfect fit than you might with a one-size-fits-all lid.
- Sizes: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm).
Thanks to their knack for producing some of the best women's bikes at the best prices, Liv has been one of our fastest growing brands over the past year. The Liv helmet line achieves a similar trick - top notch cycling equipment without the top dollar pricing.
'Offering comfortable, lightweight performance, the Rev Liv is one of the official helmets for the women of Liv-Plantur. With its attractive design, effective ventilation and cutting-edge technologies, it's a proven choice for performance-minded road riders.'