Liv Rev Mips Women's Helmet
Liv improve upon their professionally-proven superbly ventilated Rev helmet by upgrading it with Mips for extra head protection.
Why you want Mips - see our blog.
Same as regular Liv Rev Women's Helmet
- As worn by Team Liv-Plantur.
- Road bike styling - the Liv Rev's low profile and its lack of visor means this helmet won't obstruct your vision when you look ahead when riding low on the drops - as can happen if you wear a mountain bike lid.
- The Liv Rev helmet employs a more advanced construction process to ensure optimal integrity and protection.
- Five outer microshells combine with a single, continuous polycarbonate internal shell for maximum structural integrity, as described in detail on Liv's website.
- TransTextura Plus X-odour Pads pull sweat from the rider's head and transfers it through the AirFlow exhaust ports.
- TransTextura's anti-microbial properties helps prevent odour.
- The helmet's advanced Cinch-Plus anti-rock cradle is highly adjustable and it comes with a neat tension-adjustment dial.
- The 21 long, deep vents and the helmets internal channelling prevents overheating.
- Available in three sizes so you're more likely to achieve a perfect fit than you might with a one-size-fits-all lid.
- Sizes: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm).
'Offering comfortable, lightweight performance, the Rev Liv is one of the official helmets for the women of Liv-Plantur. With its attractive design, effective ventilation and cutting-edge technologies, it's a proven choice for performance-minded road riders. Includes revolutionary MIPS brain protection system.'