Liv Regalo Road Shoe Women's
As we have come to expect from Liv, their debut road shoe might well be our best value women's road bike shoe, ever.
Real road bike shoes like these combined with Look-style pedalswill transform your experience of road riding by more efficiently rewarding your pedalling effort with an extra turn of speed.
- The Liv Regalo is built on a women's-specific last (the foot-shaped mould a shoe's upper is built around) to help ensure a perfect comfort fit.
- The last is road bike optimised - i.e. snug fitting so the foot barely moves inside the shoe when you pull on the upstroke.
- The ForceDrive Airstream nylon outsole is rigid as required for pedalling efficiency and to isolate the foot from pedal pressure.
- The sole's Airstream 4-vent cooling system helps prevent overheating.
- The sole is drilled to take any Lookor SPD-SL-style 3-bolt pedal cleat (not supplied - cleats come supplied with the pedals not the shoes).
- A force band round the back of the shoe helps prevent unintended heel lift, and facilitates the heel twist motion required to disengage from the pedal.
- Anti-slip studs front and rear make these soles easier to walk in (compared with some cleated road shoes) when you stop at the mid-ride cafe.
- The comfortable footbed is TransTextura Plus™ antibacterial treated to help keep the shoes fresh.
- The uppers combine supple, hard-wearing synthetic leather on the sides with fast-drying mesh panels on top.
- The three Velcro straps offer fast, secure closure.
- This lace-free design eliminates the risk of your lace knot getting caught in the drivetrain.
'Ride beyond your limits with Regalo. On-road comfort last construction, TransTextura Plus™ antibacterial footbed and Airstream™ 4-vent cooling system deliver long ride comfort and freshness, while the ForceDrive™ nylon Airstream outsole and Velcro® strap closure offer great power transfer to make the most of every pedal stroke.'
Thanks to their knack for producing some of the best women's bikes at the best prices, Liv has been one of our fastest growing brands over the past year. The Liv clothing line achieves a similar trick - top notch cycling equipment without the top dollar pricing.