Liv Infinita Women's Helmet
An integrated GoPro camera mount, a moto-style visor, and a new level of ventilation are just some of the features that establish the Liv Infinita as probably the most advanced trail-ready lid for women, ever.
Whether you're looking for a helmet that's fit for enduro racing or just a more comfortable lid for everyday riding, the Liv Infinita ticks every box.
- The 18 extra wide vents with straight, non-tapered sides are shaped and positioned to help you let off steam on those long climbs that typify mountain biking.
- The helmet's deep internal Direct Flow Cooling channels maximise airflow.
- A flat section at the front of the helmet (where it covers the middle of your brow) is GoPro compatible.
- Just attach the GoPro stick-on mount that comes with the camera for optimal POV positioning.
- The moto-style visor is infinitely adjustable so it won't interfere with your vision or your eyewear.
- If you wear goggles, a neatly integrated elastic on the back of the helmet keeps the straps in place.
- In-mould construction - the outer polycarbonate microshell and the inner EPS foam shell are fused together to create a tougher lid.
- The polycarbonate shell-reinforced EPS shell's density is tuned to offer maximum protection in the event of impact.
- TransTextura Plus X-odour Pads pull sweat from the rider's head and transfers it through the AirFlow exhaust ports.
- The natural fabric's anti-microbial properties helps prevent odours.
- The helmet's advanced Cinch Pro anti-rock cradle is highly adjustable and it comes with a neater tension-adjustment dial.
- The LiteForm chin strap delivers straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort, thanks to the Optimal Position Y straps, which do away with the need for nylon cam-locks.
- 297g based upon weighing one medium Liv Infinita Women's Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015.
- Sizing: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm) - the very fact that it comes in three sizes (rather than one size fits all) means the Liv Infinita is more likely to offer a neat fit.
'Long climbs and flowing descents are where the Infinita shines. Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds. Wherever the trail takes you, you're ready with this all-new, purpose-built helmet. It offers 18 large vents for maximum ventilation and trail-specific performance. Everything you need to conquer enduro or all-mountain terrain in a comfortable, attractive and lightweight package.'