Lezyne Super Drive 1250 XXL
Lezyne bicycle lights really do get better every year. This year's brightest Lezyne front lamp is twice as bright as the 575 lumen 2014 version of the Super Drive.
- At 1,250 lumen the Lezyne Super Drive 1200 XL Front Light is bright enough to use as a stand-alone front light for off-road mountain biking or out-of-town road biking.
- MOR optics - the Maximum Optical Reflection twin lens delivers a brighter 1,250 lumen Uniform Power Beam.
- Lezyne's Optimized Constant Lumen electronics maintain steady lumen output through the battery's charge cycle.
- An Optional Overdrive Race Mode enables you to toggle between Overdrive 1,250 lumen mode when required to Economy mode, say on the climbs, to maximise run time.
- The lens's side windows offer 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from both sides.
- The lamp's heat-dissipating extruded machined aluminium body gives you confidence in its strength.
- Self-contained design - the Li-Ion battery is stored inside the body of the torch - no external battery pack required.
- Its Lithium Ion battery is USB-rechargeable for convenience. Charge time: approx 8.5 hours.
- A five hour 2 Amp wall charger is available as an optional extra.
- The charger plugs into the lamp - no need to take the lamp apart to access battery to recharge it.
- The clear Intelligent Power Indicator Button's colour-coded light reveals the battery charge status whenever the lamp is in use or being recharged.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Mode Memory function – returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- Constant beam run times: 1 hour 50 minutes (1,250 lumen overdrive mode), 2 hours 40 minutes (950 lumen blast mode), 2 hours 45 minutes (625 lumen enduro mode), 6 hours 30 minutes (250 lumen economy mode).
- Flashing or Pulse run time: 25 hours (150 lumens).
- Manufacturer's published weight: 247g - weighed without mounting bracket.
'A super high-performance LED cycling light
Super high-performance LED cycling light with excellent night riding capabilities. Compact, durable and heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminium construction. Three market-leading, ultra high-output LEDs delivering up to 1,250 lumens. Optimized Constant Lumens system maintains steady lumen output throughout battery cycle. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter). Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.