Lezyne Micro Drive 450 XL
450 lumens, USB stick rechargeable and robust machined aluminium casing: this twin-LED front lamp delivers maximum output for the money.
- MOR optics - The Maximum Optical Reflection twin lens delivers a wider, smoother, brighter Uniform Power Beam.
- The lens's side windows enable 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from both sides.
- The lamp's machined aluminium casing is lightweight and strong.
- USB stick rechargeable integrated lithium polymer battery - simply removing the lamp's rear cap reveals the USB stick charger.
- USB stick rechargeable means you never have to carry a cable or wonder where you mislaid it.
- Thanks to its laddered rubber strap, Lezyne's clever handlebar bracket mounts easily onto any handlebar, whatever its diameter.
- This universal fitting makes it easy to swap the Lezyne Micro Drive between bikes.
- The bracket also makes it easy to swivel the lamp up, down, left or right.
- An intelligent colour-coded charge monitor reveals battery charge status, both in use and when being recharged.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Mode Memory function – returns to the last selected mode whenever the light is switched on.
- Constant beam run times: 1 hour (450 lumen overdrive mode), 1 hour 30 minutes (300 lumen blast mode), 2 hours 30 minutes (150 lumen enduro mode), 5 hours 15 minutes (75 lumen economy mode), 25 hours (15 lumen femto mode).
- The ‘Femto' mode's exceptionally long run time can be very useful when the battery's running out of charge.
- Flashing run time available in 3 modes, bright enough to deliver economical daytime visibility: 10 hours (75 lumens).
'A multi-purpose performance LED cycling light
Compact, durable and heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminium construction. Ultra high-output LED delivering up to 450 lumens in Overdrive mode. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. 7 combined lumen and flash modes. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick. Advanced Li-Poly battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.