Lezyne Hecto Drive 350 XL
Upgraded for 2017 over last year's 300 lumen version, the Hecto Drive 350 is a best buy USB-rechargeable Lezyne front bicycle light for urban and unlit roads.
The Hecto Drive is particularly good value when you consider that a 350 lumen bike light, bright enough to show the way on unlit roads, cost a three-figure sum just a few years ago.
- The lamp's signature Lezyne machined aluminium casing is lightweight and strong.
- MOR optics - The Maximum Optical Reflection one-piece lens delivers a wider, smoother, brighter Uniform Power Beam.
- The lens's side windows offer 180 degree visibility and help you get seen by drivers approaching from either side.
- USB stick rechargeable integrated lithium polymer battery - simply removing the lamp's rear cap reveals the USB stick charger.
- USB stick rechargeable means you never have to carry a cable or wonder where you mislaid it.
- Thanks to its laddered rubber strap, Lezyne's clever handlebar bracket mounts easily onto any handlebar, whatever its diameter.
- An intelligent colour-coded charge monitor reveals battery charge status, both in use and when being recharged.
- Charge time: approx 2 hours.
- Highly water resistant - the lamp is O-ring sealed to FL1 standard.
- Constant run times: 1 hour (350 lumen blast mode), 2 hours (150 lumen enduro mode), 4 hours (75 lumen economy mode), 18 hours (15 lumen femto mode).
- The ‘Femto' mode's exceptionally long run time can be very useful when the battery's running out of charge.
- Flashing run time 11 hours (50 lumens) - bright enough to deliver economical daytime visibility.
- Manufacturer's published weight - 81g without strap.
'Multi-purpose performance LED cycling light
Compact, durable and heat-dissipating CNC machined aluminium construction. Ultra high-output LED delivering up to 350 lumens. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off. 7 combined lumen and flash modes. Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility. Integrated cable-free recharging USB stick. Advanced Li-Poly battery for superior run time.'
Why Lezyne is a very special bicycle company - see blog.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.