Part time role
Excellent staff discount scheme
Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative is a long established well respected bike and bike accessories retailer. Founded in 1977, we operate 5 retail outlets across Scotland and the North of England as well as an ecommerce operation supported by a large warehouse/distribution centre on the outskirts of Edinburgh. As an employee owned business, service quality and the customer are at the heart of what we do.
An opportunity has arisen within the EBC Finance team in our Head Office for a Sales Ledger Assistant to take responsibility for the management, control and administration of the sales ledger function. Core tasks will include managing source documentation, raising sales invoices via Sage Accounting, ensuring funds are remitted on time and reconciling month end figures.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in sales ledger management who is a competent user of excel, ideally with experience in Sage Accounting.
The role will be part time up to 5 days per week across Monday - Friday (we can be flexible). It will be be office based in Dalmeny, with salary dependant on experience and access to a generous staff discount scheme.
- As a small tight-knit team we are committed to accommodating flexible working hours
- We offer competitive rates of pay as well as a generous holiday allowance
- We have an excellent staff discount scheme on bikes, parts, accessories and clothing.
- We support entry into cycling competitions and events.
- After a year of service you have the option to join our Co-operative and have a say in how we run our business at our AGM.
- As a Co-operative we also have bonus opportunities for a share in the profits.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Ref: Sales Ledger Assistant.