This review is for the Whyte Clifton 2019, but we will soon be receiving the 2021 model, which boasts a battery range of 75km (46miles) in High, 105km (65miles) in Normal and 150km (93 miles) in Eco; 650b wheels and 47c RoadPlus, WTB Byway tyres. Shop all Whyte Electric bikes here. Leeds longest-serving mechanic, Ian, turned to… Read more »
- So what are the UK’s Best Electric Bikes?
- Best Hybrid bikes under £1000
- Top 5 winter cycling tips from our MD, Alan Nestor
- Should I Buy an Electric Bike?
- How we are working in Tier 4 (January 2021)
- Christmas Orders 2020
- What is a cooperative anyway?
- Top tips for winter cycling
- Best Bike Lights by Budget
- Types of Bikes: The Ultimate Bike Buying Guide
bags bike lights bikes Brompton buying guide cargo bikes Christmas Christmas gift guide Christmas Gifts commuting commuting bikes cycle route cycling event ebike Edinburgh electric bike electric bike reviews electric bikes Endura clothing events folding bikes frog Frog bikes Giant gift ideas Haibike health hybrid bikes Kalkhoff kids kids' bikes lights Liv meet the coop mountain bikes mountain biking review road bikes route guides Specialized staff reviews Tern Whyte winter cycling womens cycling