Unlike a ‘traditional’ bicycle where you can see the gears on the outside of the back wheel, the Nexus 8 Hub has all of the gears safely tucked away inside a sort of ‘drum’. We asked our Ged what makes Nexus 8 hub gears so great.
- The ultimate cyclist’s guide to the Edinburgh Festival
- Recall Notice: XLC ST-M 15 stems
- Whyte Bikes
- We have the only Brompton Electric in Scotland
- Lake District Cycling: A Diary (Part 2)
- Crowdfunding Campaign: Electric Cargo Bikes to reduce food waste
- Lake District Cycling: A Diary (Part 1)
- Cycling The Hebridean Way
- Cyclist, 4, gives lorry driver thumbs up
- Bike Checks: Is your bike ready for that upcoming cycling event?
Aberdeen bags Brompton buying guide Christmas commuting Countdown to Spring cycling at 50 ebike electric bike electric bike reviews electric bikes Endura clothing folding bikes Frog bikes Giant Haibike health helmets How to videos Kalkhoff kids kids' bikes Leeds lights Liv Mech of the Week meet the coop mountain bikes pedals Revolution road bikes route guides servicing shoes Specialized Sportive summer sale 2015 Tools Tour de France touring Viral Videos Whyte womens cycling Wooler Wheel