A crew of five of us from Bike Co-op head office in outer Edinburgh, were up before dawn on Sunday to make our way to Seahouses for the start of Northumberland’s biggest charity ride – the 57 mile GNBR (Great North Bike Ride). We were soon in the good company of 2,000+ more riders, including our customer Ali who had come all the way from Buckie to do the ride with us in aid of the Chris Lucas Trust to raise funds towards a cure for childhood cancers.
- What bicycle lights do I need?
- The Co-op’s guide to cycling pedals and shoes
- Hardtail or Full Suspension: What do I need?
- Great North Bike Ride 2018
- Best Mountain Bikes under £500
- Best Road Bikes Under £1,000
- Best Mountain Bikes under £1,000
- Summer Sale: Specialized Turbo Kenevo FSR Expert
- Summer Sale: Whyte G-170C RS
- Summer Sale: Kalkhoff Endeavour P9
bags bikes Brompton buying guide Cervélo Christmas commuting Countdown to Spring cycling at 50 cycling event ebike electric bike electric bike reviews electric bikes Endura clothing folding bikes Giant Haibike health helmets How to videos Kalkhoff kids kids' bikes Leeds lights Liv Mech of the Week meet the coop mountain bikes pedals Revolution road bikes route guides sale servicing Specialized Sportive summer sale summer sale 2015 Tools Tour de France Viral Videos Whyte womens cycling