Douglas from our Canonmills shop loves bikes. He particularly loves mountain biking and when he’s not working, you’ll often find him hitting the trails. Below, Douglas gives us a quick review of his Giant Trance, which he describes as “the perfect trail bike”. The main reasons I love my Giant Trance: By Douglas Hay, Canonmills Edinburgh… Read more »
- How to dress for summer cycling
- We now stock Gazelle e-bikes
- So what are the UK’s Best Electric Bikes?
- Best Hybrid bikes under £1000
- Top 5 winter cycling tips from our MD, Alan Nestor
- Should I Buy an Electric Bike?
- How we are working in Tier 4 (January 2021)
- Christmas Orders 2020
- What is a cooperative anyway?
- Top tips for winter cycling
bags bike lights bikes Brompton buying guide cargo bikes Christmas Christmas gift guide Christmas Gifts commuting commuting bikes cycle route cycling event ebike Edinburgh electric bike electric bike reviews electric bikes Endura clothing events folding bikes frog Frog bikes Giant gift ideas Haibike health hybrid bikes Kalkhoff kids kids' bikes lights Liv meet the coop mountain bikes mountain biking review road bikes route guides Specialized staff reviews Tern Whyte winter cycling womens cycling