Just in time for this year’s Tour, the latest S-Works Tarmac is now even more Formula 1 fast – thanks to Specialized’s partnership with McLaren. Considering a McLaren motor car can cost a million, the S-Works McLaren Tarmac’s £16K price tag sounds relatively modest. Truly limited edition, only 250 of these bikes are being built. Don’t hesitate to call 0131 331 5010 if you would like to join the waiting list order one.
- What bicycle lights do I need?
- The Co-op’s guide to cycling pedals and shoes
- Hardtail or Full Suspension: What do I need?
- Great North Bike Ride 2018
- Best Mountain Bikes under £500
- Best Road Bikes Under £1,000
- Best Mountain Bikes under £1,000
- Summer Sale: Specialized Turbo Kenevo FSR Expert
- Summer Sale: Whyte G-170C RS
- Summer Sale: Kalkhoff Endeavour P9
bags bikes Brompton buying guide Cervélo Christmas commuting Countdown to Spring cycling at 50 cycling event ebike electric bike electric bike reviews electric bikes Endura clothing folding bikes Giant Haibike health helmets How to videos Kalkhoff kids kids' bikes Leeds lights Liv Mech of the Week meet the coop mountain bikes pedals Revolution road bikes route guides sale servicing Specialized Sportive summer sale summer sale 2015 Tools Tour de France Viral Videos Whyte womens cycling