If you’re looking for secret santa gift ideas you might not have thought about looking at the Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op. But whether you’re looking for funny secret santa gift or a secret santa gift for work, we have some good ideas! And don’t worry, we have secret santa ideas for every budget.
Funny Secret Santa Gifts
The Cyclist Cartoonist – £10.99
- It’s packed with 100 full-page cartoons related to cycling
- It’s practically under £10 and it’s easy to wrap
Sock Guy Ugly Sweater Christmas Sock – £10.36 [was £12.95]
- Everyone has a Christmas jumper, but not everyone has Christmas socks!
- These aren’t just funny, they’re also insulated for all weather cycling
Acor Ladybug Bell – £4.49
- It’s designed for kids but would look great on an adult’s bike too
- Perfect for the under £5 secret santa limit
Oxford Brighteye Silicone Birdie Light Set – £9.99
- Bike lights don’t need to be boring!
- These fit pretty much any bicycle so there is no excuse for not them not be used
Secret Santa Ideas for Work
You need to buy a secret santa gift for a colleague or boss and what do you get?
Rachel Gretton Upcycled Sprocket Coaster Set – £20
- These are up-cycled sprocket coasters by co-op member, Rachel Gretton
- Very unique as each is handmade and therefore different
Elite Crystal Ombra Membrane – £7.99
- Everyone needs to stay hydrated – cyclist or not
- Comes with anti-bacterial protection so ideal for taking to work, perfect for colleagues who like to keep things clean!
Velo Culture Penny Pincher Coin Purse – £10
- It’s ideal for the eco-friendly colleague as this purse is made from recycled inner tubes in Newcastle
- Perfect for fitting in a pocket, this slimline purse comes in black with red and black with pink
Sealskinz Water Repellant Bobble Hat – £20
- Have you got a colleague that’s always cold? This is the perfect hat for them!
- It has a micro fleece inner lining as well as being Teflon coated coated acrylic outer fabric
Giant Control Puncture Repair Kit – £2.99
- It’s a must-have for any colleague who cycles to work as they will, in all likelihood, suffer a puncture at some point
- Being under £3, it’s a great secret santa-on-a-budget gift