Save 15% on a Specialized Allez Sport 2019 – now only £722.50
Hurry! This price won’t last for long! 15% off 2019 bikes is only 27 – 31 Dec!
- E5 alloy frame and full carbon fork making it 450g lighter than previous models
- Pro-quality Specialized Tarmac-inspired tapered head tube and steerer reinforce the front end of the bike
- A slightly more relaxed frame geometry makes it more comfortable for day-long rides such as sportives
Need to Know
Price: £722.50 [was £850]
Size: 52cm | 54cm | 56cm | 58cm | 61cm [read our sizing guide to help you get the correct size]
Colour: Navy with Nordic Red
Delivery: Free UK delivery or collect in store.
Awards: Back in 2016, the Specialized Allez Sport won the coveted prize of being named the “Best Budget Bike” by BikeRadar.
Reasons to Buy
- Amazing price! This year’s model, with all the improvements and latest technology for only £722.50!
- Although this is classed as an “entry level” bike, this bike has the hallmarks (such as weight and components) of a much more expensive bike. For example, the E5 alloy frame is a Specialized’s own alloy of aluminium, silicon, copper, manganese, magnesium and zinc and is smooth welded to minimised material and maximise efficiency. The full carbon fork also makes a big difference in terms of weight, steering and smooth riding.
- Even before it went in the sale, it was listed in our Best Road Bikes under £1,000
- Specialized has been building Allez road bikes since the mid 80s and with each new model comes the latest technology and improved performance. We’ve been championing the Specialized Allez longer than any other road bike model.
- Support a local bike shop. We’re not a big chain. We care about you and our trained mechanics will fully build and safety check your bike. Then we’ll invite you to book your bike in for a free six week check-up to ensure everything is running as it should be. Plus, if you want any accessories e.g. mudguards fitted, if you buy them from us, we’ll fit them for free.