Being bike lovers ourselves, we want to see more people out there on their bikes. Whether it’s on weekend fun, fitness or on their daily commute… which is why we’re supporting Cycle to Work Day on 15 August 2018.
- It’s healthier than taking the bus, car or train
- It’s cheaper
- It’ll be lovely weather to be outside (don’t worry, our very own Heather with the Weather has promised to make the sun shine)
- You can win some great prizes!
Why Sign Up
By pledging how many miles you’ll be commuting on Cycle to Work Day, you’ll be entered into winning prizes such as one of two Specialized Sirrus Elite bikes, a Cannondale Trail 3 Mountain Bike plus dozens of other prizes including clothing, rucksacks and bike servicing. If you buy a Specialized or Canondale bike (over £500) through CycleScheme before 31 August 2018, you will also get a £30 prepaid card which you can redeem at any of our stores!
What you waiting for?
Everyone loves being a winner so sign up today and make sure you are ready to cycle to work on 15 August…
- Bike not been ridden for a while? Pop in to any of our stores for a free check-up!
- Not got a bike? Check out our bike buying guide so you can make sure you get the right bike for you. Along with great finance options, we also take part in a number of Cycle to Work Schemes so you can get some great tax relief. Cyclesheme are also offering an extra £30 prepaid card until 31 August.
- Need some new accessories? From padded shorts to sunglasses, we have it covered.
- Not sure of the route? There might be a traffic free way to work along a cycle path, canal, disused railway, park etc. Have a look at the National Cycle Network to give you a better idea.
- If you’re a little nervous, persuade your colleagues to join you (and try and persuade the boss to put on a nice breakfast for everyone on arrival)