The Cycle to Work scheme offers tax incentives that enable your staff to enjoy serious savings on the price of a new bicycle (plus related safety equipments such as a helmet and a set of lights).
Once you, as the employer, are signed up for the Cycle to Work Scheme (or ‘Bike to Work’ scheme) in partnership with Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative, your employees will have the opportunity to lease the bicycle of their choice via a tax-efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
The hire period – typically 12 or 18 months – will be at your discretion.
Request an Employer Guide for more detail
More on Bike to Work for Employers:
- Benefits to you, the employer
- Bike to Work FAQ
- Why choose Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op as your Cycle to Work partner?
- Let us take the strain – the admin process & promoting the scheme
- 6 great reasons for cycling to work
- What others have said about us
- Key points when setting up a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Request marketing materials