Guee Sol 700 Plus Ambient Front Light
This front bike light auto-adjusts to the ambient conditions by reducing output under streetlights and getting brighter on unlit roads.
The Guee Sol thus maximises run time, which remains very impressive, even in manual mode where you get 2.5 hours run time at 700 lumens and 8 hours at 250 lumens.
Add the fact that its LED is made by Cree, this is one impressive addition to our lights offer.
- Its 700 lumen output makes the Guee Sol 700 fit for night riding beyond the city limits.
- Its LED is manufactured by Cree, the acknowledged Number One name in Light Emitting Diodes.
- The built-in Smart Ambient Sensor (SAS) auto adjusts the light output from 700 to 500 or 250 lumens depending on the ambient light conditions.
- Maximising output only when required maximises run time between charges.
- You can override this ambient feature if you prefer, and run the lamp in manual mode.
- Its 180 degree beam helps get you seen.
- The Guee Sol 700's CNC machined alloy body is optimised to keep the lamp cool to maximise its efficiency, output and longevity.
- The 3000mAh Li-Poly battery is housed inside the lamp body and it's USB rechargeable.
- Supplied with tool-free M-bracket handlebar mount.
- When you're not using the light, the handlebar bracket doubles as a GoPro (or similar action camera) mount.
- Size (L x W x H) : 83.5 x 47 x 35 mm
- Manufacturer's published weight: 144g w/o bracket
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.