Giro Treble II Road Shoe
Compatible with 3-bolt or 2-bolt cleats, the Treble II is Giro's most versatile and least expensive road bike shoe.
- The stiff nylon sole enhances pedaling efficiency.
- The three velcro straps deliver a secure, lace-free, fine-tunable fit.
- High-quality, breathable synthetic leather upper.
- The EVA footbed offers a medium level of arch support, perfect for the majority of riders.
- The footbed's Aegis Microbe Shield inhibits odour-creating microbes to help keep your shoes fresh and whiff-free.
- Compatible with any Lookor SPD-SL-style 3-bolt pedal cleat and any Shimano SPD-style 2-bolt pedal cleat(not supplied - cleats come supplied with the pedals not the shoes).
- Giro Treble II Road Shoes also work fine with traditional pedals with toeclips and straps.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 290 grams per size 42.5 shoe.
'The power of simplicity
Clean, modern style and a versatile, supportive form make the Treble II a popular choice for everything from indoor cycling classes to gran fondos.
The upper is made of supple synthetic fiber and adjusts quickly and precisely with three wide straps, while an Aegis anti-microbial EVA footbed keeps you comfortable on longer rides.
The stiff, injected nylon outsole is outfitted with our new Universal Cleat Mount system that accommodates both three-bolt and two-bolt cleat / pedal systems.