Giro Trans E70 Road Shoe
The Trans E70 road bike shoe offers such a good fit, Giro call it SuperNatural.
- Supplied with Giro SuperNatural Footbed Fit Kit comprising three arch supports (low, medium and high) so you can quickly establish which offers your foot optimal support.
- These arch supports stick to the bottom of the footbed to ensure they stay in place.
- Easton EC70 carbon fibre sole for excellent power transfer.
- The Evofiber synthetic leather uppers are supple lightweight and highly breathable.
- The Evofiber uppers are perforated for extra breathability - no need for mesh panels as is the case with most cycling shoes.
- The top strap's N-1 ratcheting buckle (which is replaceable in the unlikely event you ever break it) makes for secure, fast-fitting micro-adjustability.
- The two lower velcro straps are offset to maximise comfort.
- SuperNatural Footbed Fit Kit comes with three arch supports (low, medium and high) so you can quickly establish which one offers optimal foot support.
- The arch support sticks to the bottom of the footbed to ensure it stays in place.
- The footbed's Aegis Microbe Shield inhibits odour-creating microbes to help keep your shoes fresh.
- Compatible with any Lookor SPD-SL-style 3-bolt pedal cleat (not supplied - cleats come supplied with the pedals not the shoes).
- Manufacturer's published weight per shoe: 275 grams per size 42.5 shoe.
'Impressive fit, performance and value
The Trans E70 combines timeless cycling style with the latest materials to redefine performance at this price.
It starts with a perforated Evofiber upper that conforms to your foot, and our acclaimed SuperNatural Fit footbed with adjustable arch support to help optimize your comfort and pedaling efficiency.
Then we add a robust Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole with replaceable heel pads to get the most out of your pedal stroke, without
sacrificing long-term durability.'
The Giro Shoe Philosophy
'After years spent riding in shoes that felt more like an Erector set than the supple shoes of old, Giro designers create a line of cycling
shoes that stand out for their simplicity and adaptability. Word spreads that the fit is superb, and the performance is great in spite
of the lack of plastic reinforcement and knickknacks. Happy feet prevail.'