Giro Savant Helmet
According to Collins English Dictionary, a Savant is a sage or a person of great learning. It certainly is an act of wisdom to invest in such a streamlined and well-ventilated helmet boasting 5th generation RocLoc retention.
- The In-mould construction process fuses the outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner.
- In-mould construction effectively reinforces the helmet - especially around the vents and ribs.
- 25 Wind Tunnel vents make the Giro Savant noticeably cooler compared with the majority of helmets.
- RocLoc5 advanced retention system.
'After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Micro Dial: The heart of Roc Loc 5 is this ratcheting, micro-adjusting dial.
- A simple, two-finger twist of the Micro Dial opens or closes the retention system and each click is audible.
- Three-Position Bracket: It’s never been easier to change vertical positions and fine-tune fit. We incorporated a three-position bracket that features 15-millimeters of up/down movement. Like the Micro Dial, this system can be adjusted without removing the helmet.
- Carefully-crafted ergonomic arms are shaped to be as comfortable as possible.
- Dual Pods: These two panels are designed to firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe.
- Strap Baskets: With Roc Loc 5, your helmet straps are always right where you need them. Not to mention this strap basket brings a new level of comfort.'
Customer Reviews (2)
- Giro Savant Helmet ReviewReview by oliver
- Giro Savant Helmet ReviewReview by Road cyclist