Giro Rumble VR MTB Shoes
Featuring a Vibram sole, the Giro Rumble VR MTB Shoes is a strong contender if you're looking for a great value shoe that combines cycling efficiency and walking comfort in equal measure.
- The Giro Rumble VR is an especially good looking shoe you'll feel comfortable wearing on or off the bike.
- Vibram soles are rated among the most dependable for safe walking traction on pavement or trails.
- A stiff, moulded EVA shank at the pedal-stomping zone enhances pedaling efficiency.
- The shoes are SPD compatible.
- Giro Rumble VR MTB Shoes take SPDor equivalent 2-bolt cleat (not supplied - cleats come with pedals, or as spares, not with shoes).
- The soles are equally fit for riding standard flat pedals.
'Giro Rumble VR MTB Shoes
The Rumble VR is a versatile shoe that combines performance riding features like clipless pedal compatibility with the walkability of a grippy Vibram outsole and the comfort of a light hiking shoe. With an upper made from a supple, synthetic and mesh, and an injected inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals, it's a true cycling shoe that doesn't compromise the flexibility you need when you're walking on the trail.'
Vibram is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickiest mouldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flatpedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and Megagrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.'