Giro Petra VR Women's MTB Shoe
Looking for a cycling shoe that's equally surefooted for walking? With its Vibram sole, the Giro Petra is a perfect choice for both biking and hiking.
- Vibram rubber soles are renowned for their surefooted grip.
- High-quality, breathable synthetic leather and mesh uppers.
- Laced closure with lace keeper.
- The EVA footbed offers a medium level of arch support, perfect for the majority of riders.
- Compatible with any Shimano SPD-style 2-bolt pedal cleat(not supplied - cleats come supplied with the pedals not the shoes).
- Giro Petra VR Shoes are also fine with regular flat pedals, with or without toeclips and straps.
- The sole is stiffer at the 'pedal stomping zone' for cycling efficiency, more flexible under the toes for walking comfort.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 405 grams per size 39 shoe.
'The Daily Adventurer
The Petra VR is a versatile shoe that combines performance riding features like clipless pedal compatibility with the walkability and comfort of a light hiking shoe.
We take an upper made from a supple, breathable microfiber and mesh and match it to an injected inner shank to help power transfer to the pedals.
This is a true cycling shoe that doesn't compromise the flexibility you need when you're walking on the trail.'