Hydraulic disc brake-equipped name brand MTB for under 400. We think this is a first.
This bike is so new (a '2005' bike launched in June 2004). Giant haven't published the full spec yet, so here's a summary of what you get. You'll have to agree it's a lot of bike for under £400.
- 6061 Fluid Form aluminium frame.
- SR FC-XC 60 suspension fork.
- MPH hydraulic disc brakes.
- Quick-release QR wheels.
- Kenda tyres.
- Shimano Alivio 24 speed gearing.
- Shimano crank.
- Approximate weight: 33lb / 15kg.
- Sizes: 17, 19, 21, 23".
- Colour: Manitou Grey.