You have no items in your shopping basket.
Garmin Edge 820
The Garmin Edge 820 is a touchscreen-operated cycling GPS with extras such as Live Strava Segments.
Upgrades over Garmin Edge 820 Explore
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Power Meter/Di2/Smart Trainer Compatible
- VO2 and Recovery Adviser
- Time in Zone and Cycling Dynamics
- FTP / Watts per KG Tracking
- Lactate Threshold / Performance Condition
- Virtual Partner
- Live Strava Segments
- Workouts and Training Plan Compatibility
Same as Garmin Edge 820 Explore
- Lightweight and compact, the Edge 820 offers many Edge 1000 features without the bulk.
- New high resolution touchscreen display for ease of use.
- The screen is maxed to the unit resulting in an impressive 2.3 inch (58mm) high resolution capacitive touch display that works with gloves in the rain.
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map for turn by turn navigation including RoundTrip Course creator and on-device course planning.
- Compatible with Garmin Connect to download free custom apps and data fields
- GLONASS for fast GPS fix.
- Smart notifications allow you to receive text and call notifications while riding.
- Incident Detection via integrated accelerometer enables automatic or manual sending of location message to emergency contacts if you need assistance.
- Can be paired with Varia radar to see vehicles approaching from behind on screen or Varia Visionto get in-sight display of key data.
- Group Track feature means you can keep in touch live with those around you with on screen monitoring
- New extended battery life for longer, more adventurous rides - up to 15hrs in GPS training mode, and new Battery Save mode will extend battery life by up to 50%.
- In the box: Edge 820 unit, extended out-front mount, standard mount, tether, USB cable, manuals.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!