Frog Reversible Side Entry Bottle Cage
The Frog Reversible Side Entry Bottle Cage is suitable for any bicycle - not just Frog kids' bikes.
Side entry means you access the bottle from the side. This makes it especially suitable for small bikes, which don't have enough room to fit a conventional bottle and cage.
This design has a number of benefits over the normal arrangement where the bottle is inserted or removed from above.
- The Frog Reversible Side Entry Bottle Cage fits many bikes with insufficient space to fit a conventional bottle and cage (or enough clearance under the top tube to access the bottle).
- Side entry can be an elegant solution for children's / women's / full-suspension bikes that won't take a conventional bottle cage.
- 'Reversible' means you can set up the cage so the bottle can be accessed from the right hand side if you're right handed, or from the left if you're a southpaw.
- Takes any standard sized bicycle bottle.
- 55g - based on weighing a Frog Reversible Side Entry Bottle Cage at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015