The Cuillin 300 is built on the same awesome value-for-money 'platform' as the Contour 300, so it shares the lightweight efficiency of an aluminium frame and the EZ-Fire simplicity of Shimano trigger-shift gearing.
Upgrades from Edinburgh Cuillin 200:
- 7005 series aluminium frame - lighter weight and more flex resistant - so it's much easier to ride uphill.
- Chili CH550 fork offers more travel for less weight, while the MCU bumpers offer better damping.
- Shimano Acera EZ Fire push-button shifters and Alivio rear gear - a level of equipment more common on £300 bikes.
- Better wheels with Rigida double-wall rims and quick release (QR) front & rear hubs - convenience.
- Real Shimano brake levers.
- Alloy riser bars - lighter than steel.
- Aluminium front loader Aheadstem.
Write Your Own Review
Chili CH550 suspension fork. MCU-damped. Coil spring aluminium legs and crown. 60mm travel
|Alloy QR hubs|
|26 x 1.9” centre-ridge tyres|
21-speed Shimano EZ Fire shifters
Shimano Alivio rear gear. Shimano Tourney front gear
Alloy cranks 28/38/48
|Shimano 14-28 freewheel|
Tioga pedals - toeclip compatible
Vuelta Duralite alloy V-brakes. Shimano Acera levers
Aluminium riser bars. Front-loader alloy Aheadstem
Alloy micro-adjust seatpin. Allen key binder bolt
18, 20, 22”