More unbeatable Edinburgh Bicycle value, this is our only sub-£499 bike with RockShox Judy forks AND real Shimano disc brakes.
- Disc brakes are a good thing because -
- They are virtually oblivious to the weather.
- They dont pick up nearly as much mud or vegetation.
- They won't wear out the rims.
- The pads last longer.
- Theyre perfect for front-nose wheelies.
- We spec Shimano discs. Thats significant because, while its fashionable to slag off the multi-nationals, there is one reason why Shimano are so dominant in the bicycle component market. The unparalleled (in the bicycle trade) size of their R & D department and the Japanese efficiency of their production facilities means that near every Shimano component is the best in its price range. And this is definitely true of their mechanical (cable-operated, not hydraulic) disc brakes.
Other Upgrades over Edinburgh Cuillin 3HT
- RockShox Judy TT fork with Nitrided upper legs for smooth 80mm travel.
- Lighter weight WTB Motoraptors - Excellent tyres in dry or wet conditions. MBUK.
Write Your Own Review
RockShox Judy TT suspension. 80mm travel. Adj. preload.
Deep-section double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Quando alloy QR disc hubs, Freehub rear.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||WTB (Wilderness Trail Bikes) MotoRaptor 26 x 2.1.|
24-speed Shimano EZ Fire shifters.
Shimano Acera gears.
SunTour XCC300PB chainset 22/32/42.
|Shimano 11-30 cassette.|
|Steel cage pedals - toeclip compatible.|
Shimano BR-M515-LA mechanical disc brakes (Alivio/Deore quality).
Aluminium flat ATB.
|Front-loader alloy Aheadstem. Velo 097 Kraton grips.|
|Saddle:||Dual fabric anti-compression saddle on alloy suspension seatpost.|
|Weight:||30lb / 13.7kg.|
18, 20, 22.