With its SunTour suspension fork and stronger wheels, the Cuillin 3 guarantees better off road performance.
Upgrades from Edinburgh Cuillin 2
- SR suspension fork for improved comfort and tracking.
- Better quality wheels. With the axle perfectly balanced between the ball races, the freehub has virtually banished the risk of bent or broken rear axles.
- 24 speed - smaller jumps between cogs = slicker shifts, and the wider range helps guarantee you're in the right gear.
Same as Edinburgh Cuillin 2
- Shimano EZ Fire shifters.
- Shimano Acera gears.
- Real name-brand grippy XC tyres from Wilderness Trail Bikes.
- SunTour alloy chainset with compact rings - excellent for climbing.
- Aluminium bars and Aheadstem.
- Excellent Radius V-brakes with Shimano levers.
Write Your Own Review
SunTour XCR-E suspension fork 60mm travel.
Deep-section double-wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls.
|Quick release alloy hubs.|
|Stainless steel spokes.|
|Tyres:||WTB (Wilderness Trail Bikes) Velociraptor 26 x 2.1.|
24-speed Shimano EZ Fire shifters.
Shimano Acera gears.
SunTour XCC300PB chainset 22/32/42.
|Shimano 11-30 cassette.|
|Steel cage pedals - toeclip compatible.|
Radius V-brakes with Allen key-fit brake blocks. Shimano levers.
Aluminium flat ATB.
|Front-loader alloy Aheadstem. Velo 097 Kraton grips.|
|Saddle:||Dual fabric anti-compression saddle on alloy suspension seatpost.|
18, 20, 22.