As an alternative to an Edinburgh Cuillin MTB (mountain bike), you might want to consider a more comfort-oriented Edinburgh Contour ATB (all terrain bike).
- Our best ever price for a bike with a lightweight aluminium frame.
- Butted Chromoly fork - full mudguard compatible.
- Stone Trax ATB tyres - lightly knobbled for a good compromise between dirt-road traction and on-road speed.
- Riser bars on adjustable-rise Aheadstem offers a more upright riding position, as does the extra large custom spacer which positions the stem much higher to start off with.
- Fifth Avenue sprung saddle.
- Platform pedals - sneaker friendly.
- Non-compact chainset - higher geared than the majority of MTBs.
- Helps you get along the road faster.
Write Your Own Review
Butted Chromoly threadless fork with Custom Spacer.
|Alloy solid spindle rear hub.|
|Alloy quick release (QR) front hub.|
|Tyres:||26 x 1.9” Stone Trax tyres.|
|Shimano Tourney gears.|
|Shimano Tourney chainset 28/38/48.|
Shimano 14-28 freewheel.
Vuelta Duralite alloy V-brakes with Allen key-fit brake blocks.
Riser bars. Satin-finish - less likely to get scuffed than painted bars. Serfas gel grips.
|Adjustable rise aluminium Aheadstem.|
|Saddle:||Fifth Avenue saddle with elastomer springs.|
|Seatpin:||Alloy micro-adjust seatpin. Allen key binder bolt.|
|Weight:||27.5lbs / 12.5kg.|
18, 20, 22”.