If you prefer Shimano click shifting over Gripshift twist shifting, and appreciate the feel of a lighter weight frame, you'll want to know about the new Edinburgh Connection 200.
Upgrades from the Edinburgh Connection 100:
- Lighter weight frame with Chromoly seat tube and fork.
- Shimano EZ Fire - click shift levers that are right on the button.
- Shimano Alivio rear gear - more aluminium and less steel than Tourney. Smoother shifting and more durable
- Better quality alloy V-brakes (the brake blocks are Allen key fit, not nutted) with real Shimano levers.
- Special stitched Italian anti-compression gel saddle.
- Suspension seatpin - simple, shock-absorbing rear suspension.
- Aluminium pannier rack made with wider diameter rod, making it lighter yet stronger.
Write Your Own Review
Hi tensile steel w/CrMo seat tube
Alloy hubs - solid spindle (front quick release)
|700 x 35 tyres|
21-speed Shimano EZ Fire
Shimano Alivio rear gear, Shimano Tourney front gear
|Alloy chainset 28/38/48|
|Shimano 14-28 freewheel|
Tioga pedals - toeclip compatible
Vuelta Duralite alloy V-brakes with Shimano levers
Satin-finish riser bars & stem
|Saddle:||Gel anti-compression saddle|
Alloy micro-adjust seatpin Allen key seatpin binder bolt
|Extras:||Full length mudguards and rack|