The Edinburgh Cadence 200 is built with a tougher frame and more deluxe components making it even more off-roadworthy.
Upgrades from Edinburgh Cadence 100
- Lighter weight steel frame with CrMo seat tube
- Double butted Chromoly fork with 1 1/8” unthreaded steerer - lighter and stiffer so it goes where you point it when the going gets rough.
- Gripshift gear shifters over the Cadence 100's thumbshifters - smoother action and the lack of protruding levers make Gripshifters less likely to get whacked in the event of a spill.
- 21-speed gears over 15. Smaller jumps over 7 cogs make for slicker shifts and a smoother cadence (pedalling rhythm).
- Better quality V-Brakes with, for instance, brake blocks that are Allen key fit (not nutted).
- Gel-filled women's saddle - instead of compressing like a conventional padded saddle the gel moves to help dissipate pressure points.
- Alloy micro-adjust seatpin over plain steel.
Write Your Own Review
Steel Mountain frame with CrMo seat tube
Alloy rims & hubs, solid spindle rear, quick release (QR) front
|26 x 1.9” centre-ridge tyres|
Shimano Tourney gears
|Alloy cranks 28/38/48|
Tioga pedals - toeclip compatible
Vuelta Duralite alloy V-brakes
Satin-finish riser handlebars & Aheadstem
|Saddle:||Women's gel saddle|
Alloy micro-adjust seatpin. Allen key binder bolt