Garmin Edge 520 W/ Cadence Sensor & HRM
The Edge 520 stands out for coming with the upgrade most requested by Garmin users. It displays live Strava segments in real time so you can compare your current ride performance with your previous best or with your virtual competitors.
What's more, the Garmin Edge 520 displays your Strava data - even if you go out for ride without your phone.
Already the cycle computer of choice of Team Cannondale-Garmin, the Garmin Edge 520 also scores over previous versions for being smaller (approx 5x7cm) and lighter weight.
Read the road.cc review.
- The Garmin Edge 520 is the first cycle computer with Strava live segment challenges (if you're a Strava Premium subscriber).
- This aerodynamic GPS bike computer is packed with advanced analysis features.
- Connected features include live tracking, smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect.
- The Edge 520 integrates with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems and ANT sensors.
- It's compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you.
- Offers in-ride challenges through live Strava segments.
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate.
- Pairs with compatible ANT® turbo trainers for data display and control.
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meter.
- Connected features: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather.
- Up to 15 hours battery life between USB charging sessions.
- In the box, you get a Garmin Edge 520 cycle computer, a heart rate monitor chest strap, a cadence sensor, a speed sensor, an extended out-front mount, a standard mount, a tether, a USB cable and a manual.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.